I woke up this morning, and after months of not knowing what to do with myself, I finally got a phenomenal idea for a blogtopic. Suicide.
First off: I'm not suicidal. Nor am I a goth of any kind. What fascinates me is suicide in a very lose term of the word, because i have no interest in real life suicide, just the made up ones by artists. My fascination for suicide, first woken by Camus, is now mostly due to one reason; Suicide sums up everything modern art stands for. It shows the Free will. Suicide is the reason we're no Oedipus, it's the difference between Shakespear and Sophokles and It's tradgic. Yet it's a tradgedie brought on by oneself. The beauty of it lies in the refelction there is to it. And if you don't take it too seriously, it can be really funny too. So here I am, writing a blog about suicide in Film, books, theater and maybe also paintings. You probably wont like it, but at least i'll have something to do.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
BESTER BLOG EVER!!!!!!
AntwortenLöschenoooh und ich bin dein erster Kommentar :)